We can get an idea on Tuesday, and by Thursday we are looking at a finished piece. It addition it allows us to let our clients be creative and come up with ideas that we can implement and sample out – quickly and without added expense.
Producing in-house also gives us the chance to try out new materials – especially ones that are locally produced or are environmentally sound.
Some quick facts about some of the products we use.
- Sustainably harvested core
- Formaldehyde free
- Responsibly made in the United States
- Purchased from a company only 2 miles from our studio.
- Recycled aluminum
- Recycled rubber core
- UV cured ink on all panel prints (wood, aluminum, etc)
- Foam Core Board Made in Columbus, Ohio. (only 45 miles from our studio)
- Nearly all framing supplies are purchased from a Columbus, Oh supplier.
- Reuse of many of our packing materials.
- Kraft paper is 100% recycled.